The Nordic Tour 2018
Helsinki | Stockholm | Malmö/Copenhagen | Oslo | Reykjavik
March 12-16, 2018
College Day Scandinavia will be taking place in spring 2018 at the top secondary schools in the region, bringing together U.S. based colleges and universities with highly motivated students interested in pursuing a higher education degree in America.
Co-founded by CollegeCouncil & the US Embassy in Oslo in 2012, College Day Scandinavia is structured in the same way as the established International College Day Germany fairs. For starters, exhibitors can expect a well-organized and broadly publicized recruiting event designed to make your recruiting schedule as efficient and seamless as possible. CollegeCouncil will provide participants with a travel information-sheet with suggestions for flight/rail connections between the fairs, hotel recommendations and tips for getting around in each of the fair cities.
why Recruit in Scandinavia?
Scandinavians generally have a:
- High-level of English proficiency
- Solid educational background
- Strong interest in studying in the United States
- Stable economic climate: Many Scandinavian families have the financial means to support their children while they study abroad
PLUS: Scandinavian governments provide a solid financial aid package for students studying in the U.S. Read more about the Norwegian financial aid system for students wishing to study abroad here and find out if your institution is on the Supplementary Grant List.
College Day Scandinavia is brought to you by...
Info for Registered Exhibitors
Shipping Instructions CDS 2017
Arrangements have been made so that College Day exhibitors may ship fair materials directly to the venues. Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure that your packages arrive safely and on-time.
- To make sure that packages do not get stuck at customs, please do not quote any value in $, EUR, or any other currency and clearly mark the boxes with “NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”
- Neither CollegeCouncil nor its partners can be held responsible for parcels held at customs or not delivered directly to the fair venues. Pick-ups and fees are the sole responsibility of the senders.
- Make sure to place a sheet of paper inside the box with both the Addressee and Sender information
- We are expecting several hundred visitors at each fair, but studies show that most exhibitors end up talking to 10-15% of visitors. As a rule of thumb, a max. of 50 brochures per fair would suffice. Please keep this and the environment in mind when allotting for fair materials.
- Bring a few copies of your brochures in your suitcase - better safe than sorry!
Venue addresses & shipping labels (PDF file)
Pre-fair Presentations CDS 2017
Oslo - ANSA Presentation
Oslo - EducationUSA Presentation
Malmö - CSN Presentation